Instructions for configuring Wazo 19.17 via web GUI?

I will gladly share my documentation after I have it working.

But at this point, I cannot get past getting InCall and Outcall to work. See
https://wazo-platform.discourse.group/t/web-gui-adding-trunks-with-inbound-and-outbound-routes/125/8
where I have been working with Sebastian ( @sduthil ) to try and get InCall and OutCall to work.

I have:

• The system installed
  • Devices (Aastra phones) hooked up
  • A softphone hooked up
  • Three trunks from 2 different providers hooked up

I can:

• Make calls inside the LAN no problem. Between devices and Device to Softphone and reverse
  • Have all three trunks register with their respective provider, as confirmed with ‘asterisk -rx “pjsip show registrations”’
  • See inboud calls get to the server, as confirmed with 'asterisk -r", but not be processed according to the InCall routing setup; I just get busy signals. (Logs show in Link above)
  • See the OutCall routing poperly trigger the dialplan as confirmed by ‘asterisk -rx “dialplan show {external_number}@{internal_context}”’ , but the system replies with “User is busy or unavailable”

My setup:

• I am NATed
  • I have no firewall active on the server; it is a development system.
  • I have no Port Forwards on the router; I thought with the connections being originated from inside the LAN, like my existing system, (PBXiaf), I did not need Port Forwards.

If you have any ideas on how to get past this, I’d sure appreciate your input. Then I can finish the configuration and share my documentation.

R