Wazo UC and C4 integration

Good day,

I recently completed my installation of the wazo PBX on cloud, i was able to make my internal extension to extension calls with minimal issues. I proceeded to installing the C4 wazo platform on two different servers, but i am having issues monitoring activities on them, or to even confirm that my setup on both servers (sbc and router) was done correctly. The installation ran with few warnings;

[WARNING]: Unable to parse /home/deistechadmin/wazo-ansible/inventories/c4 as an inventory source

[WARNING]: No inventory was parsed, only implicit localhost is available

[WARNING]: provided hosts list is empty, only localhost is available. Note that the implicit localhost does not match ‘all’

PLAY [all] *************************************************************************************************************************************************************
skipping: no hosts matched
[WARNING]: Could not match supplied host pattern, ignoring: database

[WARNING]: Could not match supplied host pattern, ignoring: router_api

PLAY [database,router_api] *********************************************************************************************************************************************

PLAY [database] ********************************************************************************************************************************************************
[WARNING]: Could not match supplied host pattern, ignoring: redis

PLAY [redis] ***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

PLAY [router_api] ******************************************************************************************************************************************************
[WARNING]: Could not match supplied host pattern, ignoring: rtpengine

After this, I dont see any documentation for post installation phase to see activities between the router and sbc and how to get them to interact with the wazo pbx which is on a different server as well.

Thank you.