Issue with directories with national prefix

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with wazo directories on 18.03. They’re working with a trunk but not for another :

[Apr  1 13:33:58] VERBOSE[26913][C-000000bb] pbx.c: Executing [s@did:13] UserEvent("SIP/Trunk-OVH-000002fd", "Did,XIVO_SRCNUM: 06XXXXXXXX,XIVO_SRCNAME: +336XXXXXXXXXX,XIVO_EXTENPATTERN: 0XXXXXXXXX,CHANNEL: SIP/Trunk-OVH-000002fd,XIVO_SRCTON: 0,XIVO_SRCRDNIS: ") in new stack
[Apr  1 13:35:30] VERBOSE[28002][C-000000bc] pbx.c: Executing [s@did:13] UserEvent("SIP/PattonXXX-00000304", "Did,XIVO_SRCNUM: 06XXXXXXXX,XIVO_SRCNAME: Money PENNY,XIVO_EXTENPATTERN: 7000,CHANNEL: SIP/PattonXXX-00000304,XIVO_SRCTON: 0,XIVO_SRCRDNIS: ") in new stack

The trunk which doesn’t work is OVH and the other one is regular T0 with voip gateway.
I believe it has something to do with the +33 but id don’t know what to do, there is nothing logged in /var/log/xivo-dird.log for these calls.

I read in an old doc

The reverse directory lookup use the caller ID number after it has been modified by xivo_in_callerid.conf

So i shouldn’t have to change anything ?

https://wazo.readthedocs.io/en/wazo-16.16/installation/postinstall.html#callerid-num-normalization

Any help on this topic would be very much appreciated, i’m stuck on that since 2 months

thank you

nobody had this issue before ? I really don’t know what to do next…

What you can do is to add some code in the backend to get more logs. The function to get the name from the number is first_match. You should find it in /usr/lib/python3/dist-packages/wazo_dird/plugins/name_of_your_backend/plugin.py

Check that the below line are already present.

import logging
logger = logging.getLogger(__name__)

Then you can use “logger.info(Value to check : ‘%s’, the_variable_you_want_to_inspect)” to add the value in /var/log/wazo-dird.log

thanks a lot, i’ll try that