Wazo with Docker

Hi & bonjour,

I dont have much experience with docker yet but it is mentioned in all your Documentations that Wazo should be installed via Docker.

Can anybody point me to the manual or give me a hint how to “cook” the wazo services together and which ones? I imagine it can be helpful for many wazo enthusiasts as well.

Thanks in advance

@benasse I saw you created some xivo-build-tools fork. Do you only build with docker or run wazo on it, too?

Hi,

where did you read that Wazo Platform should be installed via Docker? Wazo Platform is currently only documented for installation on a Debian machine. The Wazo Platform services are container-ready, but there is no documentation for running Wazo Platform only within containers.

Docker is only used for running integration tests and building the Debian packages (xivo-build-tools).

I did this to assess whether producing an ARM build was complicated.
I haven’t finalized it, I think I’ll use a ansible playbook instead.

Wazo with C4 component is installable with docker, documentation is coming.You can try with k8s. https://github.com/wazo-platform/wazo-c4-helm

I ended up doing it the normal way. Thanks for all your replies!

Is there any documentation, yet? I have a K8s cluster and installing Wazo with Helm was the easy part. However, how do I access the Web Interface? I see no ingress controllers installed. In fact, there are only services with ClusterIP and one with NodePort (SBC).