Upgrade from 22.13 says need to run Wizard ... HOW?

I just tried to run

wazo-upgrade -d
wazo-upgrade

from the CLI of my wazo installation (as root)

The download part worked just fine, but when I tried to run the actual upgrade, I got the message back

ERROR: You must configure Wazo by running the wizard (POST /api/confd/1.1/wizard) before using wazo-upgrade

I am not sure how to follow these instructions and I do not know why I am being asked to do this.
This Wazo installation has been working since 18.03 and continuously upgraded (until now) with

wazo-upgrade -d
waxo-upgrade

I am on Debian 10 running as a virtual instance under Proxmox (v 6.4). Wazo (version 22.13) is the only application on this instance.
I have root access.

I saw only one other post on the forums with this Error message

but it seems to be assoicated with a recent installation of the LetsEncrypt certificate which I have NOT done and, when I see a quote from Sylvain ( @quintana ) saying

Wow, your solution scares me! This is clearly not normal.

I am NOT tempted to follow that solution. And the original author of that post came back later to say his solution did not solve all his problems.

I did try running, from my browser

https://{IP address of Wazo server}:443/api/confd/1.1/wizard

but that just sat there with the message:

fetching resource list: https://{IP address of Wazo server}:443/api/confd/1.1/wizard; Please wait.

Can someone give me guidance on what I need to do?
Please be specific; I do not usually work with APIs. I usually do everything via the Wazo GUI.

Cancel that last request for help

I rebooted the server and tried again to install the upgrade - using the same command sequence

wazo-upgrade -d
wazo-upgrade

and all went well.
No idea what that was all about but panic has been averted :slight_smile:

One thing that I am not sure about:
The forums say Wazo upgrade to 22.15 was in October
My system upgraded to 22.15

But there is also a post about 22.16 - with a change to Python v3 being the big item in that upgrade - but my system did NOT upgrade to 22.16. For now, I will assume all is well but if this is an issue, could someone please clarify?

R

Not sure you refer to which post?
But 22.16 has been released 28 Nov (and you did your upgrade 27 Nov). You can retry and you will get 22.16